Join us beginning January 15th at the Parkland Shannex!
– Steps with Seniors is a FREE low-intensity, low-impact, 50+ group walking program
– 6-week program, twice weekly walks – All levels of walkers are welcome
– Learn about arthritis, exercise, and nutrition
– Learn stretches to build mobility, flexibility, and strength
– Group socializing helps keep you motivated!
The event begins January 15th 1-2pm, and operates Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Parkland Shannex (35 Patience Lane). Program ends February 21st.
Please call us at 1-800-321-1433 to register!
Hosted by the Arthritis Society and Shannex. Steps with Seniors is partially funded by the Government of Canada New Horizons for Seniors Program.